A competitive salary
In addition to being a great place to work we will offer you a competitive salary. There is also an annual cost of living review.
We offer a basic leave entitlement of 25 days per annum rising to a maximum of 30 days (this is in addition to bank holidays and pro-rata for part-time employees). We also offer employees the opportunity to buy an extra week’s leave at the beginning of each year.
Training and Development
We are committed to investing in all of our staff so they have the skills required to carry out their duties to a high standard and the organisation is able to achieve its objectives with maximum effectiveness.
The standard working week is 35hours excluding lunch hours. We understand the need for flexibility and that people want a healthy work/life balance. We have a range of working pattern options available that can help achieve this, including compressed hours, flexibility between 7.00am and 7.00pm, occasional home working, expanded hours, team-based self-rostering, job share and part-time.
Wellness at Work
We have a dedicated group of staff who help to keep you healthy at work by running our Wellness at Work Quality Improvement Project. As part of this programme we provide staff with free refreshments and free fruit every week.
They also have a range of activities throughout the year such as sponsored events, fitness tasters, alternative therapies, advice from health professionals and much more!
All employees are entitled to take advantage of the following benefits from day one of employment:
- Permanent Health Insurance: this is provided by the association and is non-contributory.
- Pension Scheme: the association operates several different pension schemes. Further details available upon appointment. The schemes also include a Death in Service Benefit.
- Child Care Vouchers: we can provide employees with vouchers to pay for childcare with a registered child care provider for all positions up to band 3 (co-ordinator level). Further information can be obtained from HR upon joining us.
- Gym Membership: We have corporate discounts with two local gyms. Packs are available upon request.
- Mileage: generous mileage allowances for business mileage.