The health and safety of our tenants, staff and contractors is our number one priority.
We are currently re-housing emergency cases only in collaboration with Cardiff Council.
Please advise us immediately if you are self-isolating, feeling unwell, displaying virus symptoms or have returned from abroad recently.
- Non-emergency housing applications including transfer applications are not being accepted at this time
- If you are a CCHA tenant wishing to move then please contact our Customer Services team. we will record your application date & make sure any subsequent transfer application is backdated to this date
- Mutual Exchange applications are on hold and we are not currently accepting new applications.
- If you are offered an emergency move then we may send you a video of the property or ask you to view it alone. Any communications will be conducted over the phone and we will ask you to return the tenancy documents by post and photograph & email or scan a copy to us. Please advise us immediately if you are self-isolating, feeling unwell, displaying virus symptoms or have returned from abroad recently.
- We are currently carrying out emergency repairs only so if your new home requires minor repairs then we will endeavour to do these as soon as it is safe for us to do so.
- If you are leaving a CCHA property then please put your keys in an envelope and include your full name, address you are vacating, new address & contact details and post this through the letterbox at either Tolven or Meteor Street office. If you cannot get to the office then this can be send by mail.
Thank you for your patience during this time