We understand you may be finding it difficult to pay your rent at this time and we want to help. You may have lost your job as a result of the coronavirus, be self-employed or have other changes of circumstances which mean you have less money coming in.
Please call us on 029 2046 8490 for help with paying your rent, money advice or claiming benefits such as Universal Credit. We have staff ready to help you. You can also click this link: MONEY ADVICE for more help and advice.
Ways to Pay Your Rent without leaving the house
If you have an AllPay card with the 19 digit reference number, you can use AllPay services to pay your rent in the following ways. If you don’t have an AllPay Card we can order one to be sent to your home, please call our Customer Services Team on 029 2046 8490.
- AllPay 24 hour telephone payment line on 0844 557 8321. You will need your AllPay card with the 19 digit code and your debit and credit card.
- By text on any mobile phone with a credit or debit card, simply register and you can pay your rent by texting a code and the amount you want to pay to a designated number. Register to make text payments at : TEXT PAYMENTS
- By Downloading the AllPay Apwhich can be downloaded on to any Apple or android devices from the Apple store or Google Play. Click : DOWNLOAD AP to download the Ap
- AllPay pay points in any shop or Post Office displaying the Pay Point sign:
Government advice is that you only go out for essential reasons. We would recommend you use one of the other payment methods to pay your rent. At this time, options to pay this way will be decided by individual shops and Post Offices and you are unlikely to be able to pay with cash.
You can still pay your rent without an AllPay card in the following ways:
- CCHA Pay – a new 24 hour automated telephone payment line. For more information on CCHA Pay click: HERE
- Call our Customer Services Team or your Housing Officer and they can take payment from you over the phone using your debit or credit card. Phone us on 029 2046 8490.
- Using My Account, our online payment system, using your debit or credit card. You will need your tenancy number (you can find this on your Rent Statement. This is free and available seven days a week. NOTE the service is unavailable for backup purposes between the hours of 11:00PM and 02:00AM
- By Direct Debit: this is the easiest way to pay your rent. Please contact us on 029 2046 8490 to set up a direct debit at a frequency to suit you from weekly for monthly. Please phone if you need help setting up a bank account.
- Bank transfer or BACS payment. Our bank details are:
Account name: Cardiff Community Housing Association Ltd
Barclays Bank plc
1-5 St Davids Way
St Davids Centre
Account Number: 80048704
Sort Code: 20-18-23
Please make sure that you include your tenancy number when you make a bank transfer so we will know who the payment is from.