Anti Social Behaviour and Domestic Abuse Support
We all want to live happily in our homes but sometimes we can experience problems with our neighbours or members of the local community.
CCHA take a firm but fair stance against anti-social behaviour and we will give you support to deal with any problems before they get worse. We will not tolerate any hate crime, domestic violence, physical abuse, drug dealing, prostitution or other criminal offences from our tenants.
To report anti-social behaviour please complete the form below, email email@example.com or call 029 2046 8490.
If you are concerned about an act of anti-social behaviour you can also contact the Police on 02920 222111 and ask for your Neighbourhood Team or call 101.
If you are suffering from domestic abuse, there a number of agencies who can support you.
- Police – dial 999 and then press 55 and whisper, cough or tap the handset.
- BAWSO – advice, support and refuge accommodation for black and ethnic minority women and their children who are experiencing domestic abuse, including forced marriage and honour related crime, Ring 02920 644633
- The Bright Sky app developed by Hestia on the website and social media and my direct line ( 02920 468442). Click: HERE
- The Rise project – For women experiencing domestic violence : 02920 460566
- The Dyn project – For male victims experiencing DV: 0808 8010327 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The RESPECT Project – A domestic violence prevention advice line for perpetrators: 0808 8024040 respect.uk.net
- EDAS – Drug and Alcohol advice who can offer home detox or hospital detox solutions, they would advise on specific circumstances: 0300 300 7000
You can also contact the support team at CCHA who are there to help you.