Report Anti Social Behaviour

We all want to live happily in our homes but sometimes we can experience problems with our neighbours or members of the local community.

CCHA take a firm but fair stance against anti-social behaviour and we will give you support to deal with any problems before they get worse. We will not tolerate any hate crime, domestic violence, physical abuse, drug dealing, prostitution or other criminal offences from our tenants.

To report anti-social behaviour please complete the form below, email or call 029 2046 8490.

If you are concerned about an act of anti-social behaviour you can also contact the Police on 02920 222111 and ask for your Neighbourhood Team or call 101.